It Takes 3 to make 2 become One is a new and exciting marriage conference. This seminar operates from the position that your marriage is created by God, blessed by God and is an inheritance from God.
It Takes 3 to make 2 become One is not theory…it is theology!
This conference will answer the following questions and more:
- Why did God create the institution of marriage?
- What does God’s word have to say about my marriage?
- What is God trying to accomplish through my marriage?
- Does God see my marriage as valid?
- Can my spouse and I have a biblically sound marriage according to God’s design?
- What are my responsibilities before God as a married person?
This conference will teach you practical ways to:
- Appreciate your spouse more.
- Understand your spouse better.
- Improve your communication with your spouse.
- Resolve differences in a godly way.
- Work together as a couple to accomplish mutual goals.
- Co-parent in a low stress environment.
- Meet your spouse’s needs all while seeing your own needs met better than they ever have been before.
- Learn to be on the same page with your spouse.
We are excited to offer this seminar at Crossroad Community Church because we see the needs that all married people have. We know from our own experience that good godly marriage is not always easy. Like anything else of value, it takes work to make it work. We are excited to offer this conference where you will learn how to do the work that it takes…and how to do that work most efficiently. This is not going to be a conference where you were helped to feel good about your marriage for a day but not sure how to keep that going tomorrow. We will be offering life-lasting, time-tested, biblically-based practical ways to continue to see growth in your marriage for the rest of your lives.
This conference will be held right here at Crossroad Community Church July 23rd and 24th. We will begin Friday evening promptly at 6:30 pm and will be finished at 8pm. We will begin again on Saturday morning at 8:30 am and will complete the seminar at 2 pm. A boxed lunch will be provided for all participants. We truly hope you will choose to join us for this exciting time! We know it will be a blessing to your marriage.
Cost of event $20; no childcare available